Contender 39 ST
Powered by triple Yamaha 350hp engines, the Contender 39’ST is untouchable in the open water, and yet, the 39’ST really proves itself when conditions deteriorate. With a standard 500-gallon fuel tank capacity, you’ll take advantage of greater range while you get there faster, drier, and smoother than the rest.
You will enjoy its dual 40-gallon livewells, enormous total fish box capacity of 615 gallons and huge storage room on your offshore fishing rampages. To experience the ultimate in offshore sport fishing performance, you have to experience the Contender 39’ST.
- LOA: 39′ 1″
- Beam: 10′ 10″
- Weight: 15,400lb
- Draft: 1′ 10″
- Deadrise: 24.5 degrees
- Max HP: 1,400 HP
- Fuel (Gasoline): 500 Gallons
- Live Well: 2 @ 40 Gallons
- Forward Fish Box: 260 & 145 Gallons
- Aft Fish Box: 2 @ 105 Gallons
- Triple Yamaha F350 Four-stroke
- Quad Yamaha F350 Four-stroke