Regulator Unveils Plans for their New 41′ Center Console
With the first hull scheduled to splash this summer, Regulator has released more details and renderings about their massive offshore center console. Powered by either triple or quad Yamaha F350’s with a long list of standard and optional features, the all-new Regulator 41 is sure to be a strong competitor in this size class.
- Length: 41′ 3″
- L.O.A.: 47′ 3″
- Beam: 12′ 6″
- Deadrise: 24 degrees
- Fuel: 600 gal.
- Dry Weight: ~19,700 lbs.
- Power Options:
- Triple Yamaha F350
- Quad Yamaha F350
Loaded with Features for the Angler & the Cruiser
- Oversized helm with center captain’s station
- Aft mezzanine seating with built-in coolers
- Convertible casting platform/table/sunbed
- 80 gallons of livewell space
- 960 quarts of fishbox capacity
- 1060 quarts of storage boxes
- Integrated starboard dive door
- Boarding ladder that stows in deck hatch
- Available Heat & Air Conditioning
- LED TV with DVD/CD & Premium Soundsystem
- Yamaha HelmMaster Electronic Controls
- Optional tower with dual helm station
If you would like to own one of the first Regulator 41’s, contact us right away to reserve your build. Pre-orders are being accepted and delivery windows are stretching into the fall season!